Tata Nexon Vs Honda Amaze comparison
Compare Tata Nexon and Honda Amaze
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nexon Vs Honda Amaze on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Amaze starts at ₹ 6.58 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Amaze costs ₹ 8.07 Lakh, whereas the Honda Amaze Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.18 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Nexon starts at ₹ 7.97 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 84.58 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Nexon costs ₹ 9.66 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Nexon comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.08 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Amaze base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Tata Nexon base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Amaze gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 99, 79 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Nexon comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nexon and Honda Amaze
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
We had been itching to find out how the new entrants in the segment fared on the road, so we took the Amaze, Xcent and Zest for a spin. As for why the Swit Dzire was left out of the comparison,... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nexon
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun