Tata Nano Vs MINI Cooper Convertible comparison
Compare Tata Nano and MINI Cooper Convertible
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nano Vs MINI Cooper Convertible on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nano starts at ₹ 2.36 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MINI Cooper Convertible starts at ₹ 37.1 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nano base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The MINI Cooper Convertible base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nano gets 37 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the MINI Cooper Convertible comes in 189 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nano and MINI Cooper Convertible
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nano
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Nano
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Nano
- Tata Nano XE GenX Vs Tata Nano XE GenX
- Tata Nano Vs Honda Civic
- Tata Nano Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Tata Nano
- Bajaj Qute Vs Mahindra e2oPlus
- Datsun Redi GO Vs Tata Nano
- Mahindra e2oPlus Vs Tata Nano
- Renault Triber Vs Tata Nano
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW 3-Series To Get New Mild-Hybrid Powertrain; Global Launch In 2020
- Government Extends Date For Renewal Of Motor Insurance Policy Till April 21
- Two-Wheeler Sales March 2020: Suzuki Motorcycle Sales See 39 Per Cent Decline
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 Launched in India; Priced At Rs. 1.45 Lakh
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Karnataka Police Bans Private Vehicles Till April 14
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review