Tata Nano Vs Hyundai Grand i10 comparison
Compare Tata Nano and Hyundai Grand i10
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nano Vs Hyundai Grand i10 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nano starts at ₹ 2.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.65 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Grand i10 starts at ₹ 6.48 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.46 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nano base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Hyundai Grand i10 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nano gets 37 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hyundai Grand i10 comes in 83 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nano and Hyundai Grand i10
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nano
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj CT And Platina BS6 Range Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 40,794
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro Range Revealed
- Tata Nexon EV Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 13.99 Lakh
- Ather 450X Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 99,000
- Ather 450X Electric Scooter Launch Live Updates; Images, Price, Specifications, Features
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review