Tata Nano Vs Datsun Redi GO comparison
Compare Tata Nano and Datsun Redi GO
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Nano Vs Datsun Redi GO on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nano starts at ₹ 2.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.65 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Redi GO starts at ₹ 2.98 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.81 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nano base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Datsun Redi GO base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nano gets 37 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Datsun Redi GO comes in 2 Petrol 53, 67 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Nano and Datsun Redi GO
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Nano
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Venue
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Hyundai Venue
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Tata Nexon
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift LXI Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift LXI
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs MG Hector
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Hyundai Aura Vs Honda Amaze
Recent News and Reviews
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: New Brand Debut - Great Wall Motors (GWM)
- 2020 Harley-Davidson Softail Standard Unveiled
- Toyota Vellfire Luxury MPV: Price Expectation
- 2020 Honda Africa Twin Launch Date Revealed
- Triumph Planning To Shift Main Production To Thailand
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review