Tata Hexa Vs Mahindra Verito comparison
Compare Tata Hexa and Mahindra Verito
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Hexa Vs Mahindra Verito on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Verito starts at ₹ 8.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.14 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 15.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 22 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Verito base Diesel engine returns 21 kmpl. The Tata Hexa base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Verito gets 65 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Hexa comes in 2 Diesel 154, 148 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Hexa and Mahindra Verito
Related Comparison of Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun