Tata Hexa Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper comparison
Compare Tata Hexa and Mahindra Bolero Camper
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Hexa Vs Mahindra Bolero Camper on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 15.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Bolero Camper starts at ₹ 8.56 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 9.19 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Hexa base Diesel engine returns 15 kmpl. The Mahindra Bolero Camper base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Hexa gets 2 Diesel 154, 148 bhp engines, whereas the Mahindra Bolero Camper comes in 62 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Hexa and Mahindra Bolero Camper
Related Comparison of Tata Hexa
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun