Tata Hexa Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare Tata Hexa and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Hexa Vs Hyundai Tucson on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.24 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 28.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 23.84 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 31.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 15.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 22 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Tata Hexa base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Hexa comes in 2 Diesel 154, 148 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Hexa and Hyundai Tucson
Related Comparison of Tata Hexa
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Top Motorcycles At India Bike Week 2019
- Billionaire Lawrence Stroll Seeks Big Stake In Aston Martin - Report
- BMW Teases The M4 GT3; To Roll Out In 2022
- Tata Altroz: Variants Explained
- Maruti Suzuki Records Production Growth In November 2019 After Eight Months
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review