Tata Hexa Vs Ford EcoSport comparison
Compare Tata Hexa and Ford EcoSport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Hexa Vs Ford EcoSport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford EcoSport starts at ₹ 9.2 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford EcoSport costs ₹ 9.77 Lakh, whereas the Ford EcoSport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 15.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 22 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford EcoSport base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Tata Hexa base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford EcoSport gets 121 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Hexa comes in 2 Diesel 154, 148 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Hexa and Ford EcoSport
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Though the TUV300 is the new kid on the block, Ford has given the EcoSport a mild update; still, it isnt as robust looking as the Mahindra. Moreover, you cant really take away the great... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun