Tata Hexa Vs Audi A4 comparison
Compare Tata Hexa and Audi A4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Hexa Vs Audi A4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A4 starts at ₹ 48.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 52.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A4 costs ₹ 50.42 Lakh, whereas the Audi A4 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 54.56 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 15.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 22 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A4 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Tata Hexa base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A4 gets 150 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Hexa comes in 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Hexa and Audi A4
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun