Tata Harrier Vs Volkswagen Vento comparison
Compare Tata Harrier and Volkswagen Vento
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Harrier Vs Volkswagen Vento on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 10.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.79 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Vento costs ₹ 11.06 Lakh, whereas the Volkswagen Vento Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 16.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 24.14 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volkswagen Vento base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volkswagen Vento gets 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 07, 2018 06:11 PM
Tata Motors plans to launch the Harrier in January 2019 and we expect it to be priced between 16 lakh rupees to 21 lakh rupees which will put it into the territory of the Hyundai Creta at the... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Harrier
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- Leaked Images Show The Next Batpod From The Upcoming Batman Movie
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift: All You Need To Know
- Top 5 Most Fuel-Efficient Compact SUVs In India
- Hyundai Venue 1.5 Diesel BS6 To Be Launched Soon; Bookings Begin At Dealerships
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro: All You Need To Know
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review