Tata Harrier Vs Toyota Fortuner comparison
Compare Tata Harrier and Toyota Fortuner
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Harrier Vs Toyota Fortuner on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 27.83 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 29.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 29.84 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Fortuner Diesel top-end costs ₹ 33.85 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 13.69 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.25 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Fortuner base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Fortuner gets 164 bhp Petrol engine and 175 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Harrier and Toyota Fortuner
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Harrier
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW R 18 Production Model Unveiled
- Mahindra Board Holds Plans To Invest Fresh Equity In SsangYong Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
- Maruti Suzuki CelerioX BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.90 Lakh
- Honda And GM To Jointly Develop Next-Gen Electric Vehicles
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift: Things We Know So Far
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review