Tata Harrier Vs Mahindra Scorpio comparison
Compare Tata Harrier and Mahindra Scorpio
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Harrier Vs Mahindra Scorpio on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Scorpio starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 19.87 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 15.58 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.02 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Scorpio base Diesel engine returns 15 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Scorpio gets 3 Diesel 120, 140, 75 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 07, 2018 06:11 PM
Tata Motors plans to launch the Harrier in January 2019 and we expect it to be priced between 16 lakh rupees to 21 lakh rupees which will put it into the territory of the Hyundai Creta at the... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Harrier
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 3.81 Lakh
- Here's How Ex-Nissan Boss Carlos Ghosn Escaped From Japan
- 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 And Boxster GTS 4.0 Unveiled
- Ather 450X Launch Details Revealed
- Groupe Renault Worldwide Sales In 2019 Down By 3.4 Per Cent; India Shows Strong Growth
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review
- Honda SP 125 First Ride Review