Tata Harrier Vs Mahindra Bolero comparison
Compare Tata Harrier and Mahindra Bolero
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Harrier Vs Mahindra Bolero on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Bolero starts at ₹ 8.24 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.91 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 15.58 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.02 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Bolero base Diesel engine returns 16 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Bolero gets 2 Diesel 63, 70 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 07, 2018 06:11 PM
Tata Motors plans to launch the Harrier in January 2019 and we expect it to be priced between 16 lakh rupees to 21 lakh rupees which will put it into the territory of the Hyundai Creta at the... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Harrier
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review