Tata Harrier Vs Kia Seltos comparison
Compare Tata Harrier and Kia Seltos
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Harrier Vs Kia Seltos on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Kia Seltos starts at ₹ 11.07 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 18.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Kia Seltos costs ₹ 11.41 Lakh, whereas the Kia Seltos Diesel top-end costs ₹ 18.96 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 15.58 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.02 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kia Seltos base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kia Seltos gets 2 Petrol 138, 113 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 07, 2018 06:11 PM
Tata Motors plans to launch the Harrier in January 2019 and we expect it to be priced between 16 lakh rupees to 21 lakh rupees which will put it into the territory of the Hyundai Creta at the... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Harrier and Kia Seltos
The Kia Seltos battles the bestselling Hyundai Creta, new sensation MG Hector and the Nissan Kicks. Read on to know which one outperforms the competition on what parameters. Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Harrier
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Hero Electric To Invest Rs. 700 Crore In Punjab
- Nissan India Announces Offers On The Kicks, Go, Go+ And redi-Go
- Toyota Showcases Its Range Of Green Vehicles In India
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review