Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta comparison
Compare Tata Harrier and Hyundai Creta
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 11.57 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.97 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 11.42 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Creta Diesel top-end costs ₹ 18.73 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 16.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 24.14 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Creta base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Creta gets 121 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 89, 126 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 07, 2018 06:11 PM
Tata Motors plans to launch the Harrier in January 2019 and we expect it to be priced between 16 lakh rupees to 21 lakh rupees which will put it into the territory of the Hyundai Creta at the... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Harrier and Hyundai Creta
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
The compact SUV segment in India has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Case in point, the arrival of cars like the Renault Duster, Ford EcoSport, and the Nissan Terrano - these cars have... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Harrier
Recent News and Reviews
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review