Tata Harrier Vs Force Motors Gurkha comparison
Compare Tata Harrier and Force Motors Gurkha
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Harrier Vs Force Motors Gurkha on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Force Motors Gurkha starts at ₹ 11.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 16.4 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 24.14 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Force Motors Gurkha base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Force Motors Gurkha gets 3 Diesel 85, 138, 84 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 07, 2018 06:11 PM
Tata Motors plans to launch the Harrier in January 2019 and we expect it to be priced between 16 lakh rupees to 21 lakh rupees which will put it into the territory of the Hyundai Creta at the... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Harrier
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai i20: New Vs Old
- 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Launch Date Announced
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun