Tata Harrier Vs Audi Q3 comparison
Compare Tata Harrier and Audi Q3
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Harrier Vs Audi Q3 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q3 starts at ₹ 34.75 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q3 costs ₹ 36.55 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 43.61 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 13.69 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.25 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q3 base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q3 gets 148 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 148, 174 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Harrier and Audi Q3
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Harrier
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Extends North American Auto Plant Shutdowns
- Coronavirus: Mahindra Opens Its Kitchens; Supplies Over 50,000 Meals In A Week
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Ford CEO Jim Hackett's Salary Fell To $17.4 Million In 2019
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review