Tata Bolt Vs Nissan Micra comparison
Compare Tata Bolt and Nissan Micra
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Bolt Vs Nissan Micra on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Micra starts at ₹ 7.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Micra costs ₹ 8.52 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Micra Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.3 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Bolt starts at ₹ 5.66 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.62 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Bolt costs ₹ 7.23 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Bolt comes with a price tag of ₹ 8.79 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Micra base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Tata Bolt base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Micra gets 76 bhp Petrol engine and 63 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Bolt comes in 89 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Feb 13, 2017 12:38 PM
We are talking about a new generation Nissan Micra that has grown into a modern, sporty and trendy car. What was wrong with the previous generation? Looking at global sales numbers, nothing. In... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Bolt and Nissan Micra
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Bolt
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Detroit Auto Show Cancelled; Venue To Be Used For COVID-19 Hospital
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Yamaha India Extends Warranty & Service Period For Customers
- Nissan Trademarks New Company Logo
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Spied Undisguised; Confirms New Nameplate
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Service To Essential Services Workers
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions