Tata Bolt Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS comparison
Compare Tata Bolt and Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Bolt Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Bolt starts at ₹ 5.66 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.62 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Bolt costs ₹ 7.23 Lakh, whereas the Tata Bolt Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS starts at ₹ 10.12 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Bolt base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS base Petrol returns 21 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Bolt gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS comes in 101 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Bolt and Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Bolt
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Exports Cross 25 Lakh Units
- Exclusive: Hero Electric Upcoming Motorcycle Spotted
- Exclusive: MG's Innova, Ertiga Rival In India Ahead Of Auto Expo Debut
- Former Seat Head Luca De Meo Likely To Become Renault's New CEO
- GM To Invest $2.2 Billion In Detroit Factory To Make Electric Trucks, SUVs
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review