Tata Bolt Vs Hyundai EON comparison
Compare Tata Bolt and Hyundai EON
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Bolt Vs Hyundai EON on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Bolt starts at ₹ 5.66 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.62 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Bolt costs ₹ 7.23 Lakh, whereas the Tata Bolt Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.79 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Bolt base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Bolt gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Bolt and Hyundai EON
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Bolt
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- Indians Use Too Big Cars For A Single Person: Pawan Goenka
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review