Tata Bolt Vs Hyundai i20 comparison
Compare Tata Bolt and Hyundai i20
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Bolt Vs Hyundai i20 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Bolt starts at ₹ 5.66 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.62 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Bolt costs ₹ 7.23 Lakh, whereas the Tata Bolt Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai i20 starts at ₹ 6.12 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.42 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 7.89 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai i20 comes with a price tag of ₹ 10.65 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Bolt base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Hyundai i20 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Bolt gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai i20 comes in 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Bolt and Hyundai i20
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Bolt
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 3.22 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Announces 2020 Auto Expo Line-Up; Will Focus On Green Mobility
- Nissan Says It Plans To Sell 1.6 Million Cars In China This Year
- Bentley Builds A Continental GT To Race On Ice
- High Expectations For Tesla, And A Long Way To Go To Match Rivals' Steady Profit
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review