Tata Bolt Vs Fiat Punto Evo comparison
Compare Tata Bolt and Fiat Punto Evo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Bolt Vs Fiat Punto Evo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Punto Evo starts at ₹ 5.82 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Punto Evo costs ₹ 7.1 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Punto Evo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Bolt starts at ₹ 5.66 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.62 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Bolt costs ₹ 7.23 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Bolt comes with a price tag of ₹ 8.79 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Punto Evo base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Tata Bolt base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Punto Evo gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Bolt comes in 89 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Bolt and Fiat Punto Evo
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Bolt
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Fiat Rolls Out Last Unit Of The 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel Engine In India
- Kia Subcompact SUV Concept Sketches Out; Global Unveil At 2020 Auto Expo
- French Investigators To Move Ahead With Ghosn Prosecution Over Palace Party
- Triumph, Bajaj Partner To Make Sub Rs. 2 lakh Motorcycle In India; To Arrive In 2022
- Underperforming Euro Auto Shares Reflect Fear Of New Front In U.S. Trade Wars
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review