Tata Bolt Vs Abarth Punto comparison
Compare Tata Bolt and Abarth Punto
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Bolt Vs Abarth Punto on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Bolt starts at ₹ 5.66 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.62 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Tata Bolt costs ₹ 7.23 Lakh, whereas the Tata Bolt Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.79 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Abarth Punto starts at ₹ 10.86 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Bolt base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Abarth Punto base Petrol returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Bolt gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Abarth Punto comes in 145 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Bolt and Abarth Punto
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Bolt
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review