Tata Altroz Vs Toyota Yaris comparison
Compare Tata Altroz and Toyota Yaris
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Altroz Vs Toyota Yaris on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Yaris starts at ₹ 9.89 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.46 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Altroz starts at ₹ 5.81 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.74 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Altroz costs ₹ 7.9 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Altroz comes with a price tag of ₹ 10.52 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Yaris base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The Tata Altroz base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 25 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Yaris gets 106 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Tata Altroz comes in 86 bhp Petrol engine and 90 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 11, 2019 12:34 PM
The all-new Tata Altroz is finally ready to make its market debut. Tata has loaded the car with a massive feature list, some segment firsts like custom packs across variants and exciting design.... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Altroz
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade Wins Red Dot Design Award
- Centre issues orders banning sales of BS4 vehicles from April 1
- Harley-Davidson Settles Proxy Fight With Investor Impala
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Land Rover Deploys New-Gen Defender For Relief Operations Globally
- Honda CB-F Concept: All You Need To Know
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions