Tata Altroz Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS comparison
Compare Tata Altroz and Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Altroz Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS starts at ₹ 8.89 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Altroz starts at ₹ 5.29 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.74 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Altroz costs ₹ 6.99 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Altroz comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.34 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl. The Tata Altroz base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 25 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS gets 101 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Tata Altroz comes in 86 bhp Petrol engine and 90 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 11, 2019 12:34 PM
The all-new Tata Altroz is finally ready to make its market debut. Tata has loaded the car with a massive feature list, some segment firsts like custom packs across variants and exciting design.... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Altroz
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200 BS6 Launched in India; Priced At Rs. 1.45 Lakh
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Karnataka Police Bans Private Vehicles Till April 14
- Two-Wheeler Sales March 2020: Bajaj Auto Sales Drop 38 Per Cent Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown
- BS6 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 & Street 160 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 93,677
- Dazzling B-Town Divas & Their Swanky Rides
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review