Tata Altroz Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS comparison
Compare Tata Altroz and Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Altroz Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS starts at ₹ 10.12 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Altroz starts at ₹ 5.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.8 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Altroz costs ₹ 8.01 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Altroz comes with a price tag of ₹ 10.62 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS base Petrol engine returns 21 kmpl. The Tata Altroz base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 25 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS gets 101 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Tata Altroz comes in 86 bhp Petrol engine and 90 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 11, 2019 12:34 PM
The all-new Tata Altroz is finally ready to make its market debut. Tata has loaded the car with a massive feature list, some segment firsts like custom packs across variants and exciting design.... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Altroz
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review