Tata Altroz Vs Honda Jazz comparison
Compare Tata Altroz and Honda Jazz
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Altroz Vs Honda Jazz on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Jazz starts at ₹ 8.53 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Jazz costs ₹ 9.34 Lakh, whereas the Honda Jazz Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.75 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Altroz starts at ₹ 5.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.8 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Altroz costs ₹ 8.01 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Altroz comes with a price tag of ₹ 10.62 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Jazz base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 27 kmpl. The Tata Altroz base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 25 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Jazz gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Altroz comes in 86 bhp Petrol engine and 90 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 11, 2019 12:34 PM
The all-new Tata Altroz is finally ready to make its market debut. Tata has loaded the car with a massive feature list, some segment firsts like custom packs across variants and exciting design.... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Altroz and Honda Jazz
Related Comparison of Tata Altroz
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero XPulse Rally Kit Priced At Rs. 38,000
- Apex Court Questions Government About Plans To Popularise EVs
- General Motors To Lay Off All 1,500 Plant Workers In Thailand Following Sale
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review