Tata Altroz Vs Fiat Punto Evo comparison
Compare Tata Altroz and Fiat Punto Evo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Tata Altroz Vs Fiat Punto Evo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Fiat Punto Evo starts at ₹ 5.82 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Fiat Punto Evo costs ₹ 7.1 Lakh, whereas the Fiat Punto Evo Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Altroz starts at ₹ 5.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.8 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Altroz costs ₹ 8.01 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Altroz comes with a price tag of ₹ 10.62 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Fiat Punto Evo base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Tata Altroz base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 25 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Fiat Punto Evo gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Altroz comes in 86 bhp Petrol engine and 90 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 11, 2019 12:34 PM
The all-new Tata Altroz is finally ready to make its market debut. Tata has loaded the car with a massive feature list, some segment firsts like custom packs across variants and exciting design.... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Tata Altroz and Fiat Punto Evo
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Tata Altroz
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun