SsangYong Rexton W Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comparison
Compare SsangYong Rexton W and Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the SsangYong Rexton W Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel SsangYong Rexton W starts at ₹ 25.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 27.51 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross starts at ₹ 19.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.83 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the SsangYong Rexton W base Diesel engine returns 11 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the SsangYong Rexton W gets 2 Diesel 162, 184 bhp engines, whereas the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comes in 2 Diesel 134, 148 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of SsangYong Rexton W
- Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector
- Ford Endeavour Vs SsangYong Rexton W
- Mahindra Marazzo Vs SsangYong Rexton W
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Vs SsangYong Rexton W
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs SsangYong Rexton W
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs SsangYong Rexton W
- Renault Kwid Vs SsangYong Rexton W
- Toyota Fortuner Vs SsangYong Rexton W
- SsangYong Rexton W Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Tata Harrier Vs SsangYong Rexton W
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review