Skoda Superb Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost comparison
Compare Skoda Superb and Rolls-Royce Ghost
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Superb Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Ghost starts at ₹ 6.07 Crore and goes up to ₹ 6.54 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Skoda Superb starts at ₹ 30.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 36.82 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Skoda Superb costs ₹ 33.86 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Skoda Superb comes with a price tag of ₹ 39.77 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Ghost base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Skoda Superb base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Ghost gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Skoda Superb comes in 177 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Skoda Superb
- Ford Endeavour Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Scorpio
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Tata Tiago Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Tata Tiago Vs Tata Zest
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Tata Tigor
- Tata Tigor XM Petrol Vs Tata Tigor XZ Petrol
- Toyota Camry Vs Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Toyota Etios Liva Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
Recent News and Reviews
- Triumph Planning To Shift Main Production To Thailand
- Tata Nexon Facelift BS6 Gets A More Powerful Petrol Engine
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 BS6 Bookings Open At Dealerships
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol Facelift: New Vs Old
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Launch - Kia Carnival
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review