Skoda Superb Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE comparison
Compare Skoda Superb and Mercedes-Benz GLE
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Superb Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Superb starts at ₹ 30.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 36.82 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Superb costs ₹ 33.86 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Superb Diesel top-end costs ₹ 39.77 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLE starts at ₹ 87.21 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.48 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Superb base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLE base Diesel returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Superb gets 177 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLE comes in 2 Diesel 325, 241 bhp engines.
Dec 01, 2018 01:01 PM
While the 450 petrol is the obvious performer, the 400d is my pick for all its grunt and power. Its also the right blend of sophisticated and smooth with brawny and brave. All while also giving... Read More
Related Comparison of Skoda Superb
- BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo Vs Skoda Superb
- Skoda Superb Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Skoda Superb
- Renault Kwid Vs Skoda Superb
- Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition Diesel Vs Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition Diesel
- Skoda Octavia Vs Skoda Superb
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Skoda Superb
- Skoda Superb Vs Tata Hexa
- Skoda Superb Vs Honda CR-V
- Skoda Superb Vs Honda Accord
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review