Skoda Superb Vs Audi A6 comparison
Compare Skoda Superb and Audi A6
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Superb Vs Audi A6 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A6 starts at ₹ 64.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Skoda Superb starts at ₹ 30.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 36.82 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Skoda Superb costs ₹ 33.86 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Skoda Superb comes with a price tag of ₹ 39.77 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A6 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Skoda Superb base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A6 gets 241 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Skoda Superb comes in 177 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Skoda Superb
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Skoda Superb
- Skoda Superb Vs Toyota Prius
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Skoda Superb
- Audi A6 Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Skoda Octavia Vs Skoda Superb
- Skoda Superb Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Skoda Superb Vs SsangYong Rexton W
- Skoda Rapid Vs Skoda Superb
- Skoda Superb Corporate Edition Vs Skoda Superb Corporate Edition
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Hopeful Of Liquidating Its Inventory Of BS4 Cars Before April
- Piaggio Upgrades Entire 3-Wheelers Range To BS6; Launches New Diesel Powertrain
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Teased In New Video; To Debut At The 2020 Auto Expo
- Auto Industry Seen Consolidating As Falling Demand, Higher Costs Bite
- Tata Nexon EV India Launch Details Out
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review