Skoda Rapid Vs Toyota Corolla Altis comparison
Compare Skoda Rapid and Toyota Corolla Altis
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Rapid Vs Toyota Corolla Altis on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Rapid starts at ₹ 8.16 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Rapid costs ₹ 11.97 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Rapid Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Corolla Altis starts at ₹ 19.65 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 24.07 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Toyota Corolla Altis costs ₹ 20.99 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Toyota Corolla Altis comes with a price tag of ₹ 22.94 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Rapid base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Toyota Corolla Altis base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Rapid gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Corolla Altis comes in 138 bhp Petrol engine and 87 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Skoda Rapid
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun