Skoda Rapid Vs Skoda Superb comparison
Compare Skoda Rapid and Skoda Superb
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Rapid Vs Skoda Superb on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Rapid starts at ₹ 8.16 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Rapid costs ₹ 11.97 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Rapid Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Skoda Superb starts at ₹ 30.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 36.82 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Skoda Superb costs ₹ 33.86 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Skoda Superb comes with a price tag of ₹ 39.77 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Rapid base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Skoda Superb base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Rapid gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Skoda Superb comes in 177 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Skoda Rapid
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review