Skoda Rapid Vs Mahindra XUV300 comparison
Compare Skoda Rapid and Mahindra XUV300
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Rapid Vs Mahindra XUV300 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Rapid starts at ₹ 8.16 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Rapid costs ₹ 11.97 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Rapid Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mahindra XUV300 starts at ₹ 9.27 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.07 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Mahindra XUV300 costs ₹ 9.94 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mahindra XUV300 comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.07 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Rapid base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Mahindra XUV300 base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Rapid gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra XUV300 comes in 108 bhp Petrol engine and 115 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Rapid and Mahindra XUV300
The Mahindra XUV300 is big on features when compared to all its rivals in India and is available in both the petrol and diesel engines and also has just the manual transmission on offer. We check... Read More
Related Comparison of Skoda Rapid
Recent News and Reviews
- Apex Court Questions Government About Plans To Popularise EVs
- General Motors To Lay Off All 1,500 Plant Workers In Thailand Following Sale
- MG Showcases Heritage And Legacy At 21 Gun Salute Rally
- Global NCAP Writes To Global Auto CEOs To Help Reduce Road Deaths
- Classic Cars And Bikes Line Up at 21 Gun Salute Concours d'Elegance Held In India
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review