Skoda Rapid Vs Honda BR-V comparison
Compare Skoda Rapid and Honda BR-V
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Rapid Vs Honda BR-V on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Rapid starts at ₹ 8.16 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Rapid costs ₹ 11.97 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Rapid Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Honda BR-V starts at ₹ 10.89 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.27 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Honda BR-V costs ₹ 14.11 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Honda BR-V comes with a price tag of ₹ 16.41 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Rapid base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Honda BR-V base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Rapid gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Honda BR-V comes in 119 bhp Petrol engine and 100 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Rapid and Honda BR-V
Related Comparison of Skoda Rapid
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Hero Electric To Invest Rs. 700 Crore In Punjab
- Nissan India Announces Offers On The Kicks, Go, Go+ And redi-Go
- Toyota Showcases Its Range Of Green Vehicles In India
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review