Skoda Octavia Vs Volkswagen Passat comparison
Compare Skoda Octavia and Volkswagen Passat
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Octavia Vs Volkswagen Passat on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Octavia starts at ₹ 18.97 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 28.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Octavia costs ₹ 18.52 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Octavia Diesel top-end costs ₹ 30.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volkswagen Passat starts at ₹ 30.42 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 39.44 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Octavia base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Volkswagen Passat base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Octavia gets 2 Petrol 148, 177 bhp engines and 141 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volkswagen Passat comes in 174 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Octavia and Volkswagen Passat
We pit the new-generation Honda Civic against the segment benchmark, which is the Skoda Octavia and the Toyota Corolla. Does the new Civic have the goods to usurp the throne of the Octavia or will... Read More
Related Comparison of Skoda Octavia
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- GM Loans $40 Million To Firm To Acquire, Retool Shuttered Lordstown, Ohio, Factory
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review