Skoda Octavia Vs Skoda Rapid comparison
Compare Skoda Octavia and Skoda Rapid
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Octavia Vs Skoda Rapid on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Octavia starts at ₹ 18.97 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 28.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Octavia costs ₹ 18.52 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Octavia Diesel top-end costs ₹ 30.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Skoda Rapid starts at ₹ 8.16 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.22 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Skoda Rapid costs ₹ 11.97 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Skoda Rapid comes with a price tag of ₹ 16.92 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Octavia base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Skoda Rapid base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Octavia gets 2 Petrol 148, 177 bhp engines and 141 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Skoda Rapid comes in 103 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Octavia and Skoda Rapid
We pit the new-generation Honda Civic against the segment benchmark, which is the Skoda Octavia and the Toyota Corolla. Does the new Civic have the goods to usurp the throne of the Octavia or will... Read More
Related Comparison of Skoda Octavia
- Skoda Octavia Vs Audi A5
- Jaguar XE Vs Skoda Octavia
- Skoda Octavia Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition Diesel Vs Skoda Octavia 1.4 Ambition TSI MT
- Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition Diesel Vs Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition Diesel
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Accord
- Skoda Octavia Vs Hyundai Elantra
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review