Skoda Octavia RS Vs Skoda Octavia 1.8 L & K TSI AT comparison
Compare Skoda Octavia and Skoda Octavia
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Octavia Vs Skoda Octavia on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Octavia starts at ₹ 18.97 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 28.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Octavia costs ₹ 18.52 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Octavia Diesel top-end costs ₹ 30.92 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Octavia base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Octavia gets 2 Petrol 148, 177 bhp engines and 141 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Octavia and Skoda Octavia
We pit the new-generation Honda Civic against the segment benchmark, which is the Skoda Octavia and the Toyota Corolla. Does the new Civic have the goods to usurp the throne of the Octavia or will... Read More
Related Comparison of Skoda Octavia
- Skoda Octavia RS Vs Skoda Octavia 1.8 L & K TSI AT
- Skoda Octavia RS Vs Skoda Octavia 1.8 Style TSI AT
- Skoda Octavia RS Vs Skoda Octavia 2.0 Style TDI CR AT
- Skoda Octavia RS Vs Skoda Octavia 2.0 Ambition TDI CR MT
- Skoda Octavia RS Vs Skoda Octavia 2.0 L & K TDI CR AT
- Skoda Octavia RS Vs Skoda Octavia 2.0 Style TDI CR MT
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun