Skoda Octavia Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class comparison
Compare Skoda Octavia and Mercedes-Benz A-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Octavia Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Octavia starts at ₹ 18.97 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 28.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Octavia costs ₹ 18.52 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Octavia Diesel top-end costs ₹ 30.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class starts at ₹ 33.12 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class costs ₹ 34.77 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Octavia base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz A-Class base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Octavia gets 2 Petrol 148, 177 bhp engines and 141 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz A-Class comes in 122 bhp Petrol engine and 136 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Octavia and Mercedes-Benz A-Class
We pit the new-generation Honda Civic against the segment benchmark, which is the Skoda Octavia and the Toyota Corolla. Does the new Civic have the goods to usurp the throne of the Octavia or will... Read More
Related Comparison of Skoda Octavia
- Skoda Octavia Vs Audi A5
- Jaguar XE Vs Skoda Octavia
- Skoda Octavia Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition Diesel Vs Skoda Octavia 1.4 Ambition TSI MT
- Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition Diesel Vs Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition Diesel
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Accord
- Skoda Octavia Vs Hyundai Elantra
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun