Skoda Octavia Vs Hyundai Elantra comparison
Compare Skoda Octavia and Hyundai Elantra
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Octavia Vs Hyundai Elantra on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Elantra starts at ₹ 18.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 24.3 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Skoda Octavia starts at ₹ 18.97 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 28.09 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Skoda Octavia costs ₹ 18.52 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Skoda Octavia comes with a price tag of ₹ 30.92 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Elantra base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl. The Skoda Octavia base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Elantra gets 150 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Skoda Octavia comes in 2 Petrol 177, 148 bhp engines and 141 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Octavia and Hyundai Elantra
We pit the new-generation Honda Civic against the segment benchmark, which is the Skoda Octavia and the Toyota Corolla. Does the new Civic have the goods to usurp the throne of the Octavia or will... Read More
Related Comparison of Skoda Octavia
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review