Skoda Octavia Vs Fiat Punto Pure comparison
Compare Skoda Octavia and Fiat Punto Pure
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Octavia Vs Fiat Punto Pure on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Octavia starts at ₹ 18.97 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 28.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Octavia costs ₹ 18.52 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Octavia Diesel top-end costs ₹ 30.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Fiat Punto Pure starts at ₹ 5.25 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Fiat Punto Pure costs ₹ 6.26 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Octavia base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Fiat Punto Pure base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Octavia gets 2 Petrol 177, 148 bhp engines and 141 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Fiat Punto Pure comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine and 75 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Octavia and Fiat Punto Pure
We pit the new-generation Honda Civic against the segment benchmark, which is the Skoda Octavia and the Toyota Corolla. Does the new Civic have the goods to usurp the throne of the Octavia or will... Read More
Related Comparison of Skoda Octavia
- Skoda Octavia Vs Audi A5
- Jaguar XE Vs Skoda Octavia
- Skoda Octavia Vs Volkswagen Passat
- Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition Diesel Vs Skoda Octavia 1.4 Ambition TSI MT
- Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition Diesel Vs Skoda Octavia Corporate Edition Diesel
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Accord
- Skoda Octavia Vs Hyundai Elantra
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review