Skoda Kodiaq Vs Volvo XC90 comparison
Compare Skoda Kodiaq and Volvo XC90
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Kodiaq Vs Volvo XC90 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volvo XC90 starts at ₹ 95.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.04 Crore for the fully-loaded Diesel model. The base Hybrid version of the Volvo XC90 costs ₹ 1.55 Crore, whereas the Volvo XC90 Hybrid top-end costs ₹ 1.68 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Skoda Kodiaq starts at ₹ 40.36 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 43.65 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo XC90 base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Skoda Kodiaq base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo XC90 gets 232 bhp Diesel engine and 2 Hybrid 408, 398 bhp engines, whereas the Skoda Kodiaq comes in 148 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Kodiaq and Volvo XC90
Related Comparison of Skoda Kodiaq
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces Fast Lane Body & Paint Repair For Faster Accidental Repair Jobs
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Peugeot To Repatriate Staff From China's Wuhan Area After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Rivian's Electric Pickup And SUV To Be Priced Lower Than Previously Announced: Report
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Automatic Teased In New Video
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review