Skoda Kodiaq Vs Volvo XC90 comparison
Compare Skoda Kodiaq and Volvo XC90
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Kodiaq Vs Volvo XC90 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volvo XC90 starts at ₹ 95.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.04 Crore for the fully-loaded Diesel model. The base Hybrid version of the Volvo XC90 costs ₹ 1.55 Crore, whereas the Volvo XC90 Hybrid top-end costs ₹ 1.68 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Skoda Kodiaq starts at ₹ 40.36 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 43.65 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo XC90 base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Skoda Kodiaq base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo XC90 gets 232 bhp Diesel engine and 2 Hybrid 408, 398 bhp engines, whereas the Skoda Kodiaq comes in 148 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Skoda Kodiaq and Volvo XC90
Related Comparison of Skoda Kodiaq
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Two Wheeler Sales March 2020: Royal Enfield Sees Massive Dip Of 44 Per Cent In Domestic Sales
- BS6 Emission Norms: 7 Cars You Will Not See Again At A Showroom Near You
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Fiat's 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: Small Engine, Big On (S)Miles
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review