Skoda Kodiaq Vs Skoda Rapid comparison
Compare Skoda Kodiaq and Skoda Rapid
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Kodiaq Vs Skoda Rapid on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Skoda Rapid starts at ₹ 8.16 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Skoda Rapid costs ₹ 11.97 Lakh, whereas the Skoda Rapid Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Skoda Kodiaq starts at ₹ 40.36 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 43.65 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Skoda Rapid base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Skoda Kodiaq base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Skoda Rapid gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Skoda Kodiaq comes in 148 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Skoda Kodiaq
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Ford Endeavour
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Volvo XC60
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Volvo XC90
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Audi Q7
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Skoda Kodiaq
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Skoda Kodiaq
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Mitsubishi Outlander
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Delivers First Forza 300 Mid-Size Scooter In India
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review