Skoda Kodiaq Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee comparison
Compare Skoda Kodiaq and Jeep Grand Cherokee
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Kodiaq Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Grand Cherokee starts at ₹ 87.84 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Grand Cherokee costs ₹ 87.84 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.25 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Skoda Kodiaq starts at ₹ 40.36 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 43.65 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Grand Cherokee base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 10 kmpl. The Skoda Kodiaq base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Grand Cherokee gets 286 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 240, 469 bhp engines, whereas the Skoda Kodiaq comes in 148 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Skoda Kodiaq
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Budget 2020: SIAM Demands GST Reduction On BS6 Vehicles; Incentive Based Scrappage Policy
- 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic Cabin Uncovered In New Spy Photos
- Bharat Benz Reveals BS6 Range Of Trucks & Buses
- MG Motor India Delivers First ZS EV To EESL
- Nissan Working On New Subcompact SUV For India; Launch In H1 2020
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review