Skoda Kodiaq Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare Skoda Kodiaq and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Kodiaq Vs Hyundai Tucson on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.39 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 28.25 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 24.78 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 32.07 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Skoda Kodiaq starts at ₹ 40.36 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 43.65 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Skoda Kodiaq base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Skoda Kodiaq comes in 148 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Skoda Kodiaq
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona: Price Comparison
- MG ZS EV Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 20.88 lakh
- Daimler Profits Halve On Diesel And Restructuring Charges
- MG ZS Electric SUV Launch Highlights: Price, Specifications, Features
- Canadian Judge Approves $196.5 Million Volkswagen Fine For Diesel Emissions
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review