Skoda Kodiaq Vs BMW X3 comparison
Compare Skoda Kodiaq and BMW X3
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Skoda Kodiaq Vs BMW X3 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X3 starts at ₹ 69.63 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X3 costs ₹ 66.32 Lakh, whereas the BMW X3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 69.63 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Skoda Kodiaq starts at ₹ 40.36 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 43.65 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X3 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Skoda Kodiaq base Diesel returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X3 gets 249 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Skoda Kodiaq comes in 148 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Skoda Kodiaq
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Ford Endeavour
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Volvo XC60
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Volvo XC90
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Audi Q7
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Skoda Kodiaq
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Skoda Kodiaq
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Skoda Kodiaq Vs Mitsubishi Outlander
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review