Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Wraith and Rolls-Royce Phantom
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Phantom starts at ₹ 11.1 Crore and goes up to ₹ 13.26 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Wraith starts at ₹ 6.42 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Phantom base Petrol engine returns 7 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Wraith base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Phantom gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Wraith comes in 624 bhp Petrol engine.
Oct 17, 2017 03:19 PM
The new generation Rolls-Royce Phantom combines power with style and elegance rather effortlessly. It is a worthy replacement for an already special car and comes 16 years after the last... Read More
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Mahindra XUV500
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Bentley Continental
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Audi R8
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs SsangYong Rexton W
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Bentley Flying Spur
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Ferrari 812 Superfast
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Creta Interior Sketches Released
- Hyundai and Kia Develop World's First Predictive Gear Shift Control System
- Toyota Vellfire To Be Launched In February, Details Out
- Auto Components Supply Chain Could be Disrupted If Coronavirus Outbreak Persists Longer: ICRA
- Jaguar Land Rover's Project Vector Is An Autonomous Electric Concept
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review