Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Wraith and Rolls-Royce Phantom
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Phantom starts at ₹ 11.1 Crore and goes up to ₹ 13.26 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Wraith starts at ₹ 6.42 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Phantom base Petrol engine returns 7 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Wraith base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Phantom gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Wraith comes in 624 bhp Petrol engine.
Oct 17, 2017 03:19 PM
The new generation Rolls-Royce Phantom combines power with style and elegance rather effortlessly. It is a worthy replacement for an already special car and comes 16 years after the last... Read More
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Honda CR-V Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review