Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs BMW 7 Series comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Wraith and BMW 7 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs BMW 7 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.59 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.86 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.45 Crore, whereas the BMW 7 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.59 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Wraith starts at ₹ 6.42 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 7 Series base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Wraith base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 7 Series gets 2 Petrol 335, 601 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Wraith comes in 624 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Lamborghini Urus Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Honda CR-V Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review