Rolls-Royce Phantom Vs Jaguar XJ comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Phantom and Jaguar XJ
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Phantom Vs Jaguar XJ on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Phantom starts at ₹ 11.1 Crore and goes up to ₹ 13.26 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Jaguar XJ starts at ₹ 1.31 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Phantom base Petrol engine returns 7 kmpl. The Jaguar XJ base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Phantom gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Jaguar XJ comes in 270 bhp Diesel engine.
Oct 17, 2017 03:19 PM
The new generation Rolls-Royce Phantom combines power with style and elegance rather effortlessly. It is a worthy replacement for an already special car and comes 16 years after the last... Read More
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Phantom
- MG Hector Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Base Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom Base
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Vs Lamborghini Aventador
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review