Rolls-Royce Phantom Vs BMW 7 Series comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Phantom and BMW 7 Series
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Phantom Vs BMW 7 Series on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW 7 Series starts at ₹ 1.59 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.86 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW 7 Series costs ₹ 1.45 Crore, whereas the BMW 7 Series Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.59 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Phantom starts at ₹ 11.1 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.26 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW 7 Series base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Phantom base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW 7 Series gets 2 Petrol 335, 601 bhp engines and 261 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Phantom comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Oct 17, 2017 03:19 PM
The new generation Rolls-Royce Phantom combines power with style and elegance rather effortlessly. It is a worthy replacement for an already special car and comes 16 years after the last... Read More
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Phantom
- MG Hector Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Rolls-Royce Wraith Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Base Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom Base
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Vs Lamborghini Aventador
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review